It’s always good to see the positive side of whatever unfortunate situation you may find yourself in. Take this couple for example!
Recently, a couple from China were shocked to find a fire breaking out in their apartment. According to Shanghaiist, the fire broke out in their living room when a heater they used to dry clothes short-circuited.
Luckily, they managed to get their hands on a fire extinguisher and put out the flames with some help from their neighbours. Although their living room definitely took some damage, the couple remained upbeat and decided to see their situation in a positive light.
So, what did they end up doing after putting out the fire?
Well, naturally, they decided to take a bunch of happy selfies in front of their charred living room while their faces were still covered in soot. (They even donned some fuzzy Totoro onesies, too!)
The couple shared their selfies in a post on Weibo, where they wished everyone warmth and energy this new year, while warning people to take care this winter.
The couple even posted a video, where the man tells the camera,
“This incident has taught us that winter fire prevention is very important… and to face everything with a smile!”
Well, we’re just glad their apartment was saved before the fire got any worse!
Also read: M’sian Couple Share Near-Death Experience After Car Bursts in Flames at Thai Border