‘Cobra King’ Dies from His Pet Snake’s Bite after He Refused to Seek Medical Help

Cobra-king-dies-snake-bite_2.jpg


Instead of going to the hospital for treatment, he claimed that he was okay and was even intoxicated when he arrived home.

Snakes. They are considered one of the most dangerous animals in the world. These slithering reptiles can kill hundreds of cattle with just a drop of their venom, and they can even swallow other living things far bigger than their own bodies. They can wrap themselves around their prey and suffocate them first before making sure by giving them a deadly venomous bite.

Despite being an “expert” on handling snakes, a man dubbed the “Cobra King” from Sorsogon died from a snake bite. Elies “Peter” Lenturio of Barangay Buarbod in Sorsogon, tragically died from the bite of his own pet snake, who reportedly attacked him and bit his left hand. According to reports, Lenturio opened his motorcycle’s u-box when the snake’s tail got caught in it. Naturally reacting to the pain, the snake lunged at Lenturio’s left hand. In his anger, he killed the snake by beheading it.

However, instead of seeking medical attention, he refused to go to the hospital and even went out drinking. He came home drunk and immediately headed to his room where he slept shortly after. His relatives were soon shocked when they discovered Lenturio foaming at the mouth, and his body stiffening. He was rushed to the hospital, but it was too late. He was later pronounced dead.

Each year, up to five million people worldwide are estimated to be bitten by snakes. Out of those, around 100,000 die and 400,000 are left disabled or disfigured by their injuries. Lenturio has been handling snakes since he was 15 years old, but that didn’t save him from his own pet snake’s bite.

 



Source link