The idea of a flat Earth has been around since the world’s inception, with many ancient cultures believing that the world was shaped like a plane or disk. However, thanks to scientific breakthroughs, we ultimately learned that it was spherical, debunking the notion that the Earth was flat.
Still, there are some people on this planet that insist the Earth is Flat and thanks to the internet, the proliferation of this idea has become much easier. The reasons that people believe the Earth is flat vary, with the most recent argument surrounding the solar eclipse in August 2017. However that works.
But in honor of flat-Earthers, we’ve selected the 20 best flat Earth memes on the internet. From b.O.B.’s pro-flat Earth track “Flatline” to Super Mario 64 proving that this planet we inhabit is absolutely a flat plane, here are flat Earth memes that’ll hopefully have you have laughing, whether you believe in it or not.
20 best flat Earth memes
1) When Super Mario 64 is proof that the Earth is, in fact, flat
2) When you wake up from a decades-long coma only to learn people believe the Earth is flat
3) When a flat Earth stops Satan from controlling the world
4) When you’re an OG flat Earth believer
5) When Earth is the only flat planet in the solar system
6) When you believe Earth is flat and you’re from Texas
7) When you’re more concerned with how a flat Earth would put on its pants
8) When the Earth isn’t just flat but fidget spinner flat
9) When the Twitter update lowkey throws shade at flat Earth believers
10) When you a rapper that believes the Earth is flat
11) When cats provide the biggest argument against the Earth being flat
12) When you’re neither a round Earth or flat Earth believer but a cubed Earth believer
13) When you plan on launching yourself into the sky with a homemade rocket to prove the Earth is flat
14) When the flat Earth society plays itself
15) When you save people from intergalactic monsters and you don’t believe in a flat Earth
16) When you the only one that believes in a flat Earth on the team and you have to defend yourself
17) When you discover the Earth is actually flat but you can never tell anyone because you dead
18) When you don’t believe in a flat Earth at all, like absolutely not, doesn’t exist
19) When you provide one of the hottest flat Earth takes ever that not even flat Earth believers can handle it
20) When you think you’ve solved the flat Earth argument but really you didn’t and now the internet is roasting you for it
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.