Her Room Was So Messy That Something Like This Was Bound To Happen…

800x420-1486392413.png


Many families have at least one person who refuses to clean up after themselves.

It has to be especially frustrating for people who have teenage kids, but this girl proved that it can be dangerous and painful, too. Eighteen-year-old Jules Pechar clearly isn’t a fan of keeping her room tidy, but she just learned the hard way that it has some pretty great benefits — like not impaling your foot.

The Nebraska teen was watching Netflix in her bed one day when she heard the microwave timer go off for the popcorn she was cooking.

“I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed,” She told BuzzFeed.

And her foot landed right on one of her phone charger’s prongs — OUCH.



Source link