If there’s one thing I hate about Christmas, it’s wrapping presents. After seeing these how these 15 trolls wrapped their gifts, however, I just might give it another chance!
When I was about ten years old, I woke up on Christmas morning to find that the biggest present under the tree was addressed to me. It was so big, I was convinced it was a trampoline. As I unwrapped it, I found one box after another. Finally, I reached one small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Inside was a tiny pair of stud earrings.
The 15 people on this list must have taken a lesson out of my parents’ book. Some of their gift-wrapping jobs are funny, while others are beyond frustrating — but each and every one is definitely memorable!
1. Is that the family cat or just an iTunes gift card?
2. The good news is you got a bottle of liquor. The bad news is you can’t drink it.
3. I can’t even get through one of these, much less 40 of them!
4. Imagine unwrapping this, only to find a box of rubber bands inside.
5. I hope the present was as fun as this wrapping job!
6. Some people are so creative. I can hardly wrap a simple box, while this person made a couple of t-shirts and some soap look like a guitar.
7. Well, Santa didn’t visit, but Jesus was definitely here.
8. They’ll be lucky to get this thing open by next Christmas.
9. Oh man. Something tells me tears were involved here.
So my momma got jokes huh 😒 pic.twitter.com/5XPdvQvNIC
— OG Kidd (@YourGirl_IsAFan) December 25, 2013
10. “My name is Sally and I want to be your best friend FOREVER.”
11. At least it wasn’t a lie?
Can anyone top this hilarious Christmas present? #boxingday pic.twitter.com/4Pwwtw0xsq
— UNiDAYS (@MyUNiDAYS) December 26, 2013
12. Absolutely sick. I’d do just about anything for a glass of wine except touch that sock.
13. You tried.
14. What kind of fresh hell is this?!
Read More: These Kids Just Could Not Handle Getting Bad Christmas Presents — LOL
15. Honestly, I’m not sure I could unwrap this one. A giant Santa with a cotton ball beard is pretty awesome.
Share this with your friends and family, but be warned: They might get some ideas!