As much as I try not to think about it, there’s no denying that germs are everywhere.
When it comes to germs we have two options: Remain in a bubble and never leave your house again, or go about your day as normal.
As a parent, keeping your child healthy is a major concern, but when it comes to running errands, kids can pick up germs along the way. That’s out of your control. One place you wouldn’t expect to find deadly bacteria, however, is the supermarket. But as one mother learned, simply placing her son in a shopping cart child seat almost cost him his life.
During a normal shopping trip, Vivienne Wardrop didn’t think twice when she placed her 10-month-old son in the seat of her shopping cart.
Read More: This Little Girl Became Paralyzed After Catching A Cold — Now She’s Relearning How To Walk