Now that it’s getting cold outside, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about all those soup recipes you want to try.
Oh, you don’t have any? Well, then look no further!
Not only is soup warm and filling, most of the time it can be made in a Crock-Pot, making it an easy solution for a busy person on the go. Whether you love meat or vegetables, broth or cream bases, you can find the perfect soup for any crisp fall night in this list of easy recipes.
1. This takeout favorite is easy to pull off at home, too.
2. Fresh rosemary really takes this creamy chicken and mushroom soup to the next level.
3. You can turn almost any classic dish into an insanely good soup.
4. Pasta AND soup? Yes, please!
Read More: He Dumped 3 Pounds Of Onions Into A Pan. By The End, I Was Drooling
5. This bean and bacon soup is just the right amount of healthy.
6. This soup is a fresh twist on chili and is sure to warm you right up.
7. I can’t wait to eat a steaming bowl of this sausage, potato, and spinach soup on a cold night.
8. Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about you, veggie lovers!
9. Taco soup is the perfect excuse to load up on cheese and sour cream.
10. Back to basics: there is no meal more perfect than a good tomato soup with gooey grilled cheese.
11. If you don’t cook much with barley, you are missing out. This beef soup is a must try.
12. This vegan recipe features sweet potato, garlic, and chili.
13. Instead of getting all messy with wings, this soup might become your go-to for game day.
14. If there are two things I can’t resist, they’re cheeseburger and macaroni. Together, I’m in heaven.
Read More: If You Weren’t Already Excited For Fall, These 22 Delicious Recipes Will Change Your Mind