Chocolate bark is one of my all-time favorite treats. Not only is it delicious, but it’s inexpensive and easy to make.
When you don’t have time to whip up a batch of cookies or bake a cake, there is nothing better than making chocolate bark. Plus, everyone loves it! If you want to surprise your family and friends with a unique dessert or edible gift, look no further than the 12 tasty chocolate bark recipes on this list.
1. Nothing says fall like cranberry pistachio chocolate bark.
Read More: Forget Chips, These Epic Game Day Snacks Will Have Everyone Cheering
2. Welcome winter with mint Oreo chocolate bark. Just look at those Andes chocolates!
3. This melted snowman bark is almost too cute to eat. Almost.
4. For a more “adult” recipe, try out salted caramel bark.
5. Triple chocolate s’mores bark puts a tasty spin on a classic recipe.
6. Tell someone how much you love them with strawberry chocolate bark.
7. There are only a few days left to make this ghost bark! Luckily, you only need three ingredients.
8. This hippie bark is loaded with healthy toppings like chia seeds and almonds, but that doesn’t make it any less delicious.
9. On the other hand, you have potato chip bark! This is getting out of control and I love it.
10. The creator of marbleized bark says, “It’s like finger-painting in the kitchen, but you get something delicious to eat when it’s done.”
11. This gingerbread cookie bark will be at the top of my Christmas list.
12. Chocolate caramel toffee bark?! Lord, help me.
Read More: Be The Star Of Your Kid’s School Halloween Party With These 20 Spooky, Easy Treats
Is anyone else drooling uncontrollably? Time to go whip out that wax paper! Deliciousness awaits.